Facts of Graduating, there is only the 33%.

Grab your cap and gowns, and throw them away, because only 33% of you will graduate in 6 years. Reality has just kicked in. The chances have slowly dimmed over the years due to multiple factors. A major role that is a common problem in this generation, though it does not effect everyone, is that the increase in technology and distractions are rising to a maximum. An increase of distractions in the way of social media, video games, etc. is causing people to lose focus. This loss of focus can result in an overwhelming amount of failure of assignments. Believe me, I’ve been there.

Due to a study in multiple colleges by Lynn O’Shaughnessy, a calculation was determined and dropped some hopes and dreams of college students. Other than distractions and technology interferences, there are factors such as transportation that is unavailable, Unable to pay, and so on. The list of excuses, but not all are excuses, continues, And it’s turning into the next, “My dog ate my homework”. It’s now I didn’t graduate because of this.

Drop the excuses, because they aren’t working anymore. Drop the phones, put the games away and pay attention. A lot can happen when you focus on it. I struggle with that myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brand new idea, Not a new invention?!

Impeached, or in a peach?